Titan Girls Volleyball Programs
Visit Our Home Page for Current Event Registrations Such as Skills Clinics and Skills Open Gyms!
Titan Volleyball Mission Statement
The Titan Volleyball program is designed to develop the athlete's minds, skills, and to create an atmosphere where all players can succeed. We strive to have a family-like environment where all of the players, teams, and coaches work together to create a competitive environment. Our goal is to mentor players to be great teammates, show good sportsmanship, and to be leaders. Our focus is to develop young athletes to be the best they can be on and off the court. We want our players to have fun playing while learning and improving.
For the 2023-24 club season, our Premier teams will participate in the WCVBA Bay Area Regional League for League Tournaments. Our Travel and Select teams will participate in the WCVBA Power League. Our teams will compete in additional open tournaments and qualifiers as noted in the schedule.
Click here to learn more about West Coast Volleyball Association (WCVBA).
Our Titan Premier program will participate in league and open tournaments. No travel required, however, tournament locations are subject to change.
Our Titan Travel program will participate in league and open tournaments as well as travel to Reno, NV for the Far Westerns Qualifier. Hotel rooms will be provided to players and a team chaperone.
Our Titan Select program will include team transportation in our tuition for this program for the far overnight travel tournaments (Las Vegas, NV). This will include: air transportation for the players, coaches and a team chaperone, and a rental vehicle/shuttle for the coaches to transport the team. In doing so, we believe it will promote and strengthen our family & team environment, and alleviate additional travel expenses.
2023-24 Program Information
- Participates in WCVBA Bay Area Regional League + 3 special tournaments
- Teams: 12U, 14U, 15U, 16U
- 1-2 Coaches
- 17 Tournament Days (TBC)
- 1 Practice / week
- Out-of-State Tournaments
- Recommended for players with or without previous club/school experience
- Recommended for players who want a less demanding schedule while still playing at a competitive level
- Participates in WCVBA Power League + 3 special tournaments + 1 overnight travel tournament
- Teams: 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U, 18U
- 2 or more Coaches
- 19 Tournament Days (TBC)
- 1-2 Practices / week
- Player Hotel provided for Far Westerns in Reno
- Recommended for players with previous club/school experience
- Recommended for players who have a desire to compete at a higher level
- Participates in WCVBA Power League + 3 special tournaments + 2 overnight travel tournaments
- Teams: 16U, 18U
- 2 or more Coaches
- 22 Tournament Days (TBC)
- 2 Practices / week
- Player hotel & transportation provided for out-of-state tournaments
- Recommended for players with multiple seasons club/school experience
- Recommended for players who have a strong desire to compete at the highest level