Developing Young Athletes On and Off The Court
Titan Athletics Programs Focus On
- Learning and developing skills
- Creating a spirit of good sportsmanship
- Improving physical well-being
- Improving self-image
- Improving self-confidence
- Developing fundamentals
- Creating positive socail interaction
- Instilling teamwork and leadership
November through May
Titan offers a variety of girls volleyball programs that provide options for different levels of competition, experience, time commitment, travel, etc.
Skills Open Gyms Throughout the Year
The Titan Basketball Program provides a series of skills open gyms throughout the year that focuses on developing young athletes to be the best they can be.
August through January
Our boys volleyball program participates in the Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA) and runs in the Fall.